ESSENCE OF CHRISTMAS

Happiness and brightness are progressively replacing the awful tragedy brought on by the pandemic. For everyone, this year has been dreadful. The coronavirus won't hinder our holiday fun in any way. For most of us, having to put off our eagerly awaited holidays each year makes us feel as though we are losing the most crucial aspect of our existence. Even though the pandemic altered our traditions for celebrating the holidays, everyone in the Philippines still feels the essence of Christmas.

Since the pandemic, we held our first Christmas program this year. I believe it is going to be a really fun party. I'm a junior in high school and I'll be attending my second and last Christmas party. The great memories we made that day will always be cherished by me. We had our snacks and shared them with our adviser, and classmates. We took part in a creative and fun parlor game, which added interest and fun to our program. After the Christmas celebration, my friends and I took pictures and enjoyed the remaining time together before leaving for home. I bonded with my family throughout the Christmas holiday by spending my days with them. It was a tremendous way to relax to become close to them.

I had a very happy Christmas celebration because I was with my family. We all had fun, exchanged gifts, played games, and a lot more. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas with their family, friends, or loved ones.

Comments

Popular Posts