What is like living in my world.


I am Joraine Chanella A. Sy. My name came from the rain, because when I was born it was raining. I'm from Bantay, Ilocos sur. I was born in May 27, 2007. I am 15 years old.  I’m now currently studying in ISNHS under the special science program. My parents name are Mary Charmaine A. Sy and Joey F. Sy. I am just a girl in an average life but dreaming big. I am also a sister of two younger brothers. And they are also the source of my genuine happiness.

I described myself as an extrovert person to my closest friends and family. I have a very jolly, crazy, happy personality. I love making people around me smile and laugh. In my life I do also struggle a lot. People see me as a girl with a lot of advantages in life but they don’t see my sadness and blues in my daily life. But I believe that is part of growing up and also normal for every teenagers. Being strong in this cruel world is something I learned while growing up. Not everything in life is full of princess like fairy tale where you meet your prince charming, and boom! Happy ever after. But in real life it’s a different way. I also described myself as very short tempered person. I’m also very sensitive at sometime. I also described myself as a courageous, generous and soft hearted girl.

In my life there is a lot of things that I regret. But that is part of growing up. In my young age there's still a lot of adventures, obstacles, challenges that I will soon to encounter and battle in my life. But I believe in myself that I will overcome everything. And that's all. There's still a lot more things i did not add about my world. But when you will always hang out with me, you will learn a lot about me. Once again I'm Joraine Chanella Sy, just a girl living in a big world.


Comments

  1. Hi Joraine! I think you're a great person, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joraine, i admire your confidence!, you're always ready to give things a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the best smile! love u<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, you have a cute smile.. continue on making people around you laugh and smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts