halfway through the rollercoaster

Although my first quarter was challenging, this second quarter was infinitely better. This is because I've been able to gather more friends than I was able to the last time I wrote about my perspective on the previous months, which has given me more confidence. I can honestly say that this change has improved me a lot. Undoubtedly, changes have had a significant impact on my academic performance this quarter. More stories, arithmetic problems, discoveries, and HTML tag-related are now on my list of things to do. There have been a ton of studies, right? On the other hand, things don't finish here. This time, the challenges have gotten worse.  completing all necessary activities in a hurry.

Throughout the second quarter of this academic year, I have learned them from experiences both inside and outside the classroom. I've learned how to see problems, understand how various contexts and communities operate, use logic, and ultimately come to judgments that are effective and responsible.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on surviving another quarter Joraine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for accomplishing another obstacle Joraine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts