Teachers: the pillar of tomorrow

Teachers: the pillar of tomorrow

 Through our journey, our teachers are the one who leads us to the right path. They treat us like their own children. They are our second parents and also our companions who we can count on and tell our problems. They teach us every day even though how tiring it is to teach a lot of students in a day. They also encounter sleepless nights, stress, etc. but that doesn’t mean they will give up teaching students.
I’ve learned a lot from you guys, and I’m very thankful for that. I hope you realized how important to us every topic you discuss to us. Thank you also for the guidance and unconditional love. We, your students are very grateful to have you as our teacher, mentor, parent, and also our inspiration to continue our studies. You always remind us to bring out the best of us. And I’m writing this letter from the bottom of my heart.


That’s why I’m very thankful for our teachers. This passion may be tiring or stressful. But still, they didn’t give up. Because they believe that their student will have a great future ahead. There’s nothing I can exchange for all of the sacrifices that they gave to us, But I can repay them by reaching my goals.

Again, Happy Teacher’s day! :)

Comments

Popular Posts