FIRST QUARTER: A ROLLER COASTER KIND OF RIDE.


 

waking up early morning around 5 am on August 22, 2022. I remembered it was our first day 
of face-to-face after 2 years because of the pandemic. All different kinds of emotion rush into my body. But mostly was anxious, and nervous because I will be meeting my classmates and friends after 2 years. Remembering walking through the corridors of the school after 2 years feels very nostalgic. Entering the classroom I felt very nervous. looking at faces inside the classroom I knew some of them, and some new transferees.

As days go by, I started to know my classmates and also started to have friends. I felt comfortable around everyone. As we start our lessons, I started to learn a lot of things compared to modular learning. As we went through the 1st quarter I encountered a lot of difficulties. I have difficulties focusing on our lessons. I also started procrastinating. It started to become a hobby, and now it's hard to get rid of it. I also pressure myself to do well at school but at the end of the day, I felt very disappointed in myself for not doing well. But I am very thankful that I have friends who support me and help me with my struggles in school. It takes a lot of courage and patience to overcome everything.

As the first quarter ends I've learned a lot. and it was also a rollercoaster ride full of emotions and challenges. This might be a very draining journey but there's nothing impossible as long as you believe in yourself. Just continue reaching your dreams. there may be days you will fail but as Madam Taylor Swift said, "Everything you lose is a step you take".

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts